Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last things first

strangeworld.jpgUse one of the following as a last line in a writing piece (or your NaNo).
“It’s a strange world, isn’t it?”
"...and like that, he was gone"
You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry, you will someday.
“Oh, my God!”
“Victory is ours!”
“And you call yourself a detective.”
“I feel as though I'd lived through all of this before in another life.”
“You can't hurt me. I always wear a bullet-proof vest around the studio.”
“Good. For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble.”
“Well, nobody’s perfect.”
"Guilty or innocent?”
“Like hell I would.”
Mostly culled from movies (since those were easier lists to find.) I'd list the site but ads kept popping up and freezing the browser.

(If you're curious about which movies they came from, click on Comments.)

1 comment:

Joyce Fetteroll said...

“It’s a strange world, isn’t it?” Blue Velvet (1986)
"...and like that, he was gone" Usual Suspects
You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry, you will someday. American Beauty
“Oh, my God!” The Out-of-Towners (1970)
“Victory is ours!” Duck Soup (1933)
“And you call yourself a detective.” After the Thin Man (1936)
“I feel as though I'd lived through all of this before in another life.” The Philadelphia Story (1940)
“You can't hurt me. I always wear a bullet-proof vest around the studio.” Hellzapoppin' (1941)
“Good. For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble.” Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
“Well, nobody’s perfect.” Some Like it Hot (1959)
"Guilty or innocent?” Abandon Ship! (1956)
“Like hell I would.” The Last Hurrah (1958)